Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Magic 2012

I love this photo of our grandsons that I took on Christmas eve morning.  Oh, the joys of an ipod!
I even used this for my Christmas card photo with this caption:

mry crstms n hapy nu yr, luv, 
lnda n lary 

After all, Christmas is the time to spend quality time with those you hold dear, right?

I'm back in Atlanta after 3 weeks in the arms of my wonderful family.  I'm looking forward to resuming blogging and I'm enjoying catching up with all of your lovely posts that I have missed.

It is my wish that you all enjoyed those precious times as much as I did and are looking forward to the new year.




4 comments:

  1. Linda, the image is priceless. Clever idea for your Christmas card.
    Welcome home and Happy New Year..........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neena, We MISS YOU!!!!! Come back soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love it Linda! This looks just like my own nephews. Technology has taken over. Glad you're back!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    What fun. Love the jammies! I remember our kids at that age.
    Looking forward to further fun and entertainment from your blog in 2013.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...