Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

Eddie Ross' Table at the Americasmart


It was Mart time at Americasmart last week.  It's the largest gift show in the country and I saw so many wonderful things that my head was spinning all week.  One of the best was a demonstration on table top design by Eddie Ross.  I absolutely love, love, love this colorful table that he did.  Just LOOK at all of the color and pattern that he brings together.  

Actually, if you look at each element by itself, it is quite classic and traditional.  BUT, when you use them in combination, magic happens, and it becomes a fresh, happy, fun, modern table.  

Here's Eddie......

and his partner, Jaithen as they were packing up.  They charmed everyone and took so many questions.  Then Eddie signed copies of his new book, The Modern Mix.

Here's the bucket of fresh flowers they used to make these gorgeous arrangements.

The real stunners for the table are these white pelicans from Fitz and Floyd.  Imagine how many different ways you could use them.  

.And just look at those crystal stems.  I sure wish I could remember where they came from!  Oh, boy!  Are they beautiful?  How many different colors are on this table?  They sure do work well together, don't they?  I'm gushing, aren't I?

I also don't remember the name or manufacturer of these dishes that bring this all together.  I think they look like Rosenthal.  I do know that he said the teal plates are vintage from an estate sale. I wish I had beaten him to that estate sale!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the details of this amazing tablescape. Yes, love those vintage plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to attend a show like that
    thanks for sharing
    I use to read Eddie Ross blog then they quit blogging

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...