Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tables of 2015

The first week of January, I was asked to do a table top display at the America's Mart gift show.  One of my very favorite vendors, Seven Barks, sells these very cool items for tabletop.  You can see this post here.

My first spring table had dishes with the image of my grandson's bunny.

Easter Sunday called for a little more formal table.


I was excited to use these new blue and white dishes.

 
I love this table I did as a tribute to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival.

Another Easter week table had bunnies and burlap.



And blue hydrangea tables.


Here's our Father's Day table.


This table celebrated the Blue Moon.

This nautical table was one of my favorites.


Here's the post with the new look pool-side.


This is one of my favorite late summer looks.

Here, we're feeling a little antsy!

I did this post to show how easy it was to do a quick table with flowers from the grocery store.

When fall came, I changed it up with a pale, neutral look.

It was a grey, overcast day when I had this luncheon, but the table was bright and unique.

Thanksgiving week brought us a visit from some of our oldest friends and I set this table.

These fun placemats with old woodie station wagons were the inspiration for this table.

But, my very favorite table of all, was this one with Spode's Glen Lodge dishes.  

Who knows who will put their feet under our table this next year, or what the table will look like, but I'm looking forward to lots of laughs and making memories.  The meal is about the friendship, and extending a pretty table is my gift to our guests.  Wanna come????


Joining:

Tablescape Thursday
at

Share Your Style (Wed.)
at

Show and Tell Friday
at

The Scoop (Mon.)
at

Inspire Me Tuesday
at

Be Inspired (Tues.)

Table It (Sun.)
at

Home Sweet Home (Fri.)
at

Feathered Nest Friday
at

Wow Us Wednesday
at

Monday Funday

Make It Pretty Monday
at

Fridays Unfold
at


Celebrate It Sunday

Share It One More Time (Sat.)
designthusiasm.com

The Inspiration Gallery (Thurs.)

Share Your Cup (Thurs.)

Share Your Style (Thurs.)

The Creative Exchange (Thurs.)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a year full! I wish I could say the same for myself, but this was the year with dishes packed and in storage. Ha! Looking ahead to 2016 and hopeful there will be more tables in my future. I certainly am eager to see the new tables you will share in 2016. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your tablescapes! Beautiful dishes! can't wait to see what you have for us in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection of tablescapes. I'm going to make a New Year resolution to set a themed table for a few days other than Thanksgiving and Christmas! Pinning you beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed going through the year's worth of tablescapes that you did!! Thanks for sharing!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to peek at all of your settings from the last year - they are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Thanks for sharing with us. law dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking to buy amazing products in Pakistan:

    Cheezain

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...