Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thank You, Kohl's!

 Remember this post I did this week?

Remember this glass?  (If you read this post very often, you should, because I seem to use this a lot, especially in the fall.)  Well, I mentioned that it came from Kohl's Bobby Flay line and guess what????  Kohl's was listening!
As a thank you for the exposure, they have sent me a very kind offer which I may pass on to all of my readers!  It's a 10% off code for which may be used to stack savings with one other discount as well.
Use this:
as your 10% off code
 now through December 29 
Want to see some of the Bobby Flay merchandise?  Log onto:
I'm particularly looking at the hammered serveware and anything from the rattan line.  Hmmm???  Does anyone on my Christmas list like any of these pieces?  You know who you are.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice discount! Gorgeous colors :) and your table looks so festive!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!



Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...