Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012


You may have noticed that there is a lot of "It" going on in blogland.  My sweet friend, Carolyn from Sweet Chaos Home has tagged me to play in the game. the premise is that if you are tagged, you are to answer that blogger's eleven questions, and then you tag eleven other blogs and pose eleven questions to them.  So here are my answers to Carolyn's questions:


1. If you could leave for vacation tomorrow, where would you go? Hands down!  La Lavandin, a fabulous guest house just outside of Isle sur la Sorgue in the Luberon Valley of Provence.  The owner, Georgia Perrin Ball is just the best hostess you can ever imagine and the area is beyond beautiful. 
2. Would you rather have a full-time chef or a full-time housekeeper? This is another easy one to answer.  HOUSEKEEPER!!!!!
3. What is the worst job you ever had?  It sounded great, but when I was in high school, I worked at a candy store over the Easter retail season.  Before long, I couldn’t stand the smell and grew nauseous at the thought of chocolate.  Too bad that passed!
4. What would your dream job be?  I’ve always wanted to be a forensic pathologist, but the wardrobe bothers me!
5. What is the best book you've read lately?  Sarah’s Key.
6.  City or country?  City, although I presently live on seven acres in the country.  I feel like the Pioneer Woman when she says she’s an accidental country girl.
7. Would you rather live in a brand new house or an old one?  Depends!  Is it a brand new house like Tina’s at The Enchanted Home?
8. How would you describe your design style? Modern, traditional, eclectic?  Probably eclectic.  Not modern.  Not totally traditional.  French but with color.  Rustic but with refinement. 
9. Early bird or night owl? I used to be very, very productive in the morning, but now I spend hours on my computer.  Is that progress or a bad habit?
10. Lake house, mountain cabin or beach cottage?  Beach cottage…..that’s an ocean front beach, of course!
11. What is your favorite pastime?  Antiquing on a beautiful day with my best friend, a bottomless wallet, a pick up truck standing by, and endless deals.  What?  You mean for real?  Well, I’ll take antiquing with a good friend. 


Here are my eleven questions that I am passing on:
1.   Who's your dream dinner guest?
2.   What was your biggest decorating mistake?
3.   What emerging decorating trend are you contemplating?
3.   What emerging decorating trend are you never going to embrace?
4.   Overhead fans......yes or no?
5.   If you were remodeling your kitchen, and cost were not a consideration, what material would you choose for your counters?
6.   Hunter boots or Manolo Blahnik's?
7.   What's the next stamp you want on your passport?
8.   How many boxes of Girl Scout cookies did you buy?
9.   Lilly Pulitzer or Oscar de la Renta?
10.  Floral, geometric, toile, paisley, or plaid?
11.  Mamma Mia or Mission Impossible?


I'll be tagging eleven bloggers, but you're all invited to answer these!  Respond via the comment section!


Linda         





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for playing!! I loved your answers. I'll be your housekeeper if you'll be my cook.... and we can go antiquing in our free time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...