Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Have You Missed Me?

I have not been abducted by aliens! 
I have been in Ohio with my daughters and in Pennsylvania with my Mom.
                                                                 Here's where I've been:

At Owen's (5yr.) soccer game.

At Teddy's (7 yr.) soccer game.  Note the mud!!!!

At Adam's (10 yr.) football game.

At Adam's birthday party.

At Awards Night for Camp Neena-Boppa.

At karate testing.  Teddy is getting his new orange belt signed by the Grand Master.  Owen got his yellow stripe belt and broke his first board! 

At my sweet Mother's house to catch up and give her a hand at some projects.
And in those ten days, I had so many hugs and so many kisses and sweet little boys crawl into bed with me.  And lots of stories and laughter and even a few tears.  I love being in the arms of my family and deeply wish they were closer.  I love the muddy shoes and the school bus stop and the football practice.  (But NOT the homework.)   
      

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you! But glad you are enjoying your time. As a Mom of a son that just achieved his black belt I was happy to see the boys belt testing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you got some time with those cute boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...