Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bravo to Heinz!!!!!!!!

I really meant to post this for Veteran's Day, but I was out of town on a delightful vacation.  Not to worry....this will forever be timely. 

I found this at Kroger last week and it was in my grocery cart in a heartbeat.  What a wonderful idea!  Wouldn't it be terrific and fitting if vendors and manufacturers promoted this idea with thousands of items that we buy.  Just like the Susan G. Komen foundation has reached out to so many, many companies and partnered with them for a portion of their profits, why couldn't companies partner with Wounded Warriors, or similar organizations to support our incredible men and women in the armed services?

Are you listening, corporate America?????

How can we make this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...