Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let's Raise A Glass!

A few days ago, I posted "Bravo To Heinz".  You can read it here.  It was to thank them for being such a visible supporter of our veterans.  One of my great friends who is a big muckedy-muck at MillerCoors emailed me that Miller High Life is doing something even better!  They donate a dime for every Miller High Life bottle cap or pull tab turned in at stores to the Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran's Association ( IAVA.org ).They donated $1 Million last year and 2012 will be their third year of doing this.  Their slogan is "Getting Vets a Piece of the High Life"!!!!  Warms my heart!  Let's all raise a glass to Miller High Life and their support of this great cause!  I'll go first!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...