Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One More Christmas Decor Post

I shot a few photos very quickly of the dining room and guest powder room.  "Quickly" is the important word here.  You'll see.  For example, this room is not leaning to the left, it was user error on the camera equipment!  But, it gives you a look at the buffet and it's decorations.

A beautiful woodland Santa with his burlap bag sits amidst the greenery.

And the heavy green pottery plate gets an asymmetrical bow.

Over on the chest, I have a little forest of faux trees and  paper mache deer.

Mr. Pressed Pants has a collection of walking sticks and canes in the corner.  This lucky one got a red bow.

I did a post last year on how I used this cloche filled with pinecones for a pinecone themed dinner.  See that post here.

No watering this centerpiece!

This little elf likes to sit in the sun on the bench.

The last white poinsettia just ended up on the floor.

In the guest powder room, I spruced things up with a bit of greenery.  "Spruced" them up!  Get it?

I still love this beautiful glass log that my friend sent me last.  I did a post here on it when it arrived last year.

The corner shelves held little pastel bottle brush villages.

Top shelf.

Middle shelf.

Lower shelf.

The vanity has a few additions for the season.

The best of which, are these lovely pine cone candles.

Whew!  Done!  Time for a glass of wine amidst the twinkle. 

You'll probably see this post at:
Metamorphosis Monday

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so nice and festive...the pine cone cloche is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cloche centerpiece and your little forest of trees and deer! Everything looks so pretty! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! I love the last pic especially with the fireplace and tree.Also,loved the woodland santa vignette.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so festive and beautiful I love the woodland Santa amongst the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHRISTmas Blessings from my mountain top to your home…May it be the best one ever..Hugs and Love Gloria.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...