Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Too Much???

If you saw this in your neighborhood, you would probably think nothing of it.

But, what about this......

and this.......

and this?????

Yep, all of these blow-ups and more are on one yard in a beautiful neighborhood in Atlanta. Can you imagine? 

This same home goes all out for Christmas, too with what seems like hundreds of these blowups.  I did a post about it here.  The noise alone from all of those motors is unimaginable! 

You'll never find even one blow-up in my yard, let alone a hundred, but there are lots and lots of people who get a great deal of enjoyment from their efforts.

The neighbors are less than charmed, but for a few weeks, there are thousands of children who are in awe of this spectacle.  What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Like you, I am not a fan of these blow-ups. 100 of them is just tacky! LOL! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!!! Give me pumpkins and hay bales instead!!
    Funny post, have a great weekend!
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess, I wouldn't want them anywhere near my house, but down the street (by several streets) is a home that has a flat roof on one portion and they used to put up an inflatable pumpkin that had one clear side, when it was "on" there was a ghost chasing a witch inside. It was very cute and always made me smile. I think it eventually broke because they haven't had it up for a couple of years.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is crazy but I'm guessing you are right, the kids must get a kick out of all the decorations. The older I get the less I enjoy Halloween but I must admit, I'm ready to think about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got used to (but that does not mean I like them) all of the blow-ups at Halloween and Christmas when we were in FL. Once we moved back North, I noticed that people don't have them up here. I don't think the snow would be good for them, and it is often cold and windy thru the Fall. Not friendly weather for inflatables! NO, I don't miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be so magical for the children! It is for them, after all!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...