Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Yummy Choices!


I am presently working with some of the loveliest clients.  I've been lucky to make a connection with most everyone I've worked with and I feel that most of them have very good taste.  Sometimes it's about encouraging them to trust their taste.  This client not only has good taste, but she has made some choices that I would love to put in my own house.

Now that her children are older, she wanted to jump onto the neutral wagon, but she loves chinoiserie. She couldn't quite figure out how to do both.  When I showed her this linen fabric, I knew by her reaction that we were on to something.

An all neutral room is not too exciting, so I urged her to add another color, and we chose a soft, soft, almost turquoise blue.  This leopard pattern is the thriller of the group.

Then I found some solids with texture and some wonderful trims.

There's even a stripe that we are considering.

And grasscloth!  It's back in full force in the design world.  
None of these fabrics are expensive, but the look they give when combined is elegant and rich.  We'll be working hard on this living room after the holidays.  Then on to the dining room, I hope!

Joining:
 Tablescape Thursday 
at

Dishing It and Digging It (Sun.)
at

Share Your Style (Wed.)
at

The Scoop (Mon.)
at

Inspire Me Tuesday
at

Home Sweet Home (Fri.)
at

Feathered Nest Friday
at

Foodie Friday

Wow Us Wednesday
at

Monday Funday

Make It Pretty Monday
at


Celebrate It Sunday

Share It One More Time (Sat.)

Share Your Style (Thurs.)
  



1 comment:

  1. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...