Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Waiting for the Repairman

This is a silver lining story. 
I had to wait for an appliance repairman yesterday.  And wait.  And wait.  So, I decided to iron some linens while I waited.  Believe me, my linen basket was overflowing.  (I wish I had taken a photo of it before I started.)  So I ironed this pile....

and this pile......

and this pile!  Don't these look familiar?  You've seen them all in my blogs.  I mistakenly deleted the photo of the entire table from my pics. 

Here's an idea of how long I had procrastinated.  This cloth is from Easter!  Thank goodness it represents the bottom of the basket.

So, when all done, I put them away in the linen press in the living room.

At long last.......all done!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post so much. I find pressing linens theraputic. I just go into zen mode. Love your linen press!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those slow repairmen...I think! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. some think it crazy that I love to press napkins. (I did not say tablecloths!) You might need to give a lesson on how to make that one easier. I do believe this is a great time to relax and unwind. Simple but rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hate to take the time, but love the results. It's great to feel accomplished.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...