Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Patriotic Tablescapes

We're not doing any entertaining for the Fourth since we're traveling the next day.  However, these red/white/blue tables are some of my favorite to do, so I thought I'd do a simple retrospective of several tables that I have featured in the past.  I'll give you the link to each whole post and then shut up!

You can see this entire post here.




This post can be seen here.




Find this post is here.



You may find this table post here.


I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday!  My hats are off to all of the former or present military.  Please accept my heartfelt and sincere thanks and undying gratitude.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth! Thanks for the retrospective of your special designs. Just preparing to take pics of my own celebration table. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's fun to look back at all these patriotic settings. I adore red, white, and blue for the table during the summer months. Would love to dine at any of these! Happy 4th of July ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes....I remember all these wonderful tables! My favorite floral is the one at the very top with the gorgeous profusion of blooms in the blue & white tureen. Just gorgeous!!! You have a flair for the red, white & blue, my dear! Have a wonderful week, a safe 4th, and safe travel!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a safe and happy 4th celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...