Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thanks for Asking!

So many of you have been so kind to inquire about my well-being.  I am just fine, but I decided to take the summer off from blogging.  I was loosing my mojo, and I needed to decided if I wanted to continue.  This has been a very unusual summer for us, but we are all fine and I'm recharged and eager to share my interest in design and entertaining.  I've got some parties that I have shot, but not put into a post, and I know I keep promising, but I will post more shots of our home.  I have still followed my favorite bloggers, and you have all inspired me!  I guess I have a couple of good posts left in me, so jump aboard and we'll share this beautiful world I'm blessed to live in.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are well and back on your blog! I think several of us had to take breaks for some or all of the summer. You've been missed but welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think of this posting. I treasure your comments and love the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...